The WooCommerce registration plugin collects more information from your users when they register an account. You can choose from over 14 field types, including text, dropdown, checkbox, and date fields.
Version 3.1.5 Updated:
Solve Jquery Issue and cdns
Version 3.1.4 Updated
Minor css issue
Version 3.1.3 Updated:
Issue solved for password field display
Pending customer issue solved
Version 3.1.2 Updated:
Make user friendly on admin side
Separate Custom and Default Fields
Apply Sorting Base on field Position
Can add custom role
Can Add settings for new user
Create Role for new user during registration
Send email When user created or Role changes
Login with facebook functionality
Version 3.1.1 Updated:
Upload Files Issues Fixed
Version 3.1.0 Updated:
Fixed some bugs
Version 3.0.0 Major Update:
(1) Enable User Roles on Registration Page
(2) Create Custom User Roles and Assign Capability
(3) Auto or Manually Approve Users and User Roles
(4) Auto Provide Limited Access Upon Requested User Roles
(5) Manage Users i.e, Block, Delete, Change User Role, Limited Access
(6) Display Custom Message to Blocked Users on Registration Page
(7) Display Custom Message to Users Awaiting for Account Approval
(8) Custom Email Notification on Account Approval, Blocked, etc.
Version 2.0.1 Updated:
(1) WPML Compatibility.
(1) Issue fixed with the fields on my account page, 500 error.
(1) Issue fixed with the google reCaptcha validation message shown on checkout page.
(2) On module installation Facebook and Twitter login is disabled by default.
New Feature added:
(1) Compatibility with Wordpress/WooCommerce GDPR.
New Feature added:
(1) User Acceptance Checkbox. Ability to add anchor tags in text.
(1) Fix issue with comma(') and slashes.
(1) Fix issue with validation of conditional logic fields on checkout page in create account section.
(1) Fix issue with conditional logic fields on checkout page in create account section.
New Features added:
(1) Number Field
(2) Google Captcha
(3) Color Picker Field
(4) Enable/Disable Default Registration fields.
(1) Fix image not shown in email.
(2) Fix image not shown in my account and in admin profile view page.
New Features added:
(1) Add Profile fields on checkout page.
(2) Following languages translations has been added.
German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
(1) Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘EO_Registration_Fields_Front’ does not have a method ‘custom_override_checkout_fields’ in /home/domain/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298.
Initial release of plugin
Custom user registration fields for WooCommerce let you customize the WooCommerce registration form. The extension adds 14 additional fields, such as text boxes, text areas, select boxes, multi-select boxes, checkboxes, radio buttons, date pickers, time pickers, passwords, and file uploads. Users can change the information they provided during sign-up from the "My Account" section.
Show fields on checkout page when Guest checkout is enabled
Drag and drop fields
Custom fields are shown on backend and can be easily managed
Show Fields data in my account section
Pre-Translated French, Spanish, German, Italian.
Enhance your WooCommerce registration page by including additional fields to gather valuable customer information during the sign-up using the WooCommerce registration form plugin.
WooCommerce custom registration fields plugin supports 14 types of fields such as text area, text box, select box, checkbox, multi-select box, radio button, time picker, date picker, password, file upload, color picker, numeric field, and Google Recaptcha.
The WooCommerce custom registration form plugin displays the default WooCommerce registration fields in the administrative backend. It allows you to enable, disable, or edit the WooCommerce default registration fields.
Conditional logic allows you to display a specific field when a user meets the condition. It will help you only show the required fields to make easy WooCommerce user registration.
WooCommerce custom registration form plugin allows you to sort your registration page with the help of drag and drop. You can also add new fields with this feature and easily customize the registration page.
WooCommerce custom registration fields plugin empowers you to set up individual configurations for each field, including name, mandatory or optional status, hidden field, full or half-width display, and the option to enable or disable them.
The WooCommerce registration fields plugin has social login capabilities, including Facebook integration. It allows quick WooCommerce customer registration. It simplifies the registration process for customers, allowing them to register on your website with a single click.
With the WooCommerce registration plugin, you can activate Google reCAPTCHA on the WooCommerce registration page, ensuring a spam-free registration process on your website.