Capture additional information from users when they register an account on your Woocommerce store. You can choose from more than 10 different field types and easily add them to the registration form with this plugin.
Version 3.1.5 Updated:
Solve Jquery Issue and cdns
Version 3.1.4 Updated
Minor css issue
Version 3.1.3 Updated:
Issue solved for password field display
Pending customer issue solved
Version 3.1.2 Updated:
Make user friendly on admin side
Separate Custom and Default Fields
Apply Sorting Base on field Position
Can add custom role
Can Add settings for new user
Create Role for new user during registration
Send email When user created or Role changes
Login with facebook functionality
Version 3.1.1 Updated:
Upload Files Issues Fixed
Version 3.1.0 Updated:
Fixed some bugs
Version 3.0.0 Major Update:
(1) Enable User Roles on Registration Page
(2) Create Custom User Roles and Assign Capability
(3) Auto or Manually Approve Users and User Roles
(4) Auto Provide Limited Access Upon Requested User Roles
(5) Manage Users i.e, Block, Delete, Change User Role, Limited Access
(6) Display Custom Message to Blocked Users on Registration Page
(7) Display Custom Message to Users Awaiting for Account Approval
(8) Custom Email Notification on Account Approval, Blocked, etc.
Version 2.0.1 Updated:
(1) WPML Compatibility.
(1) Issue fixed with the fields on my account page, 500 error.
(1) Issue fixed with the google reCaptcha validation message shown on checkout page.
(2) On module installation Facebook and Twitter login is disabled by default.
New Feature added:
(1) Compatibility with Wordpress/WooCommerce GDPR.
New Feature added:
(1) User Acceptance Checkbox. Ability to add anchor tags in text.
(1) Fix issue with comma(') and slashes.
(1) Fix issue with validation of conditional logic fields on checkout page in create account section.
(1) Fix issue with conditional logic fields on checkout page in create account section.
New Features added:
(1) Number Field
(2) Google Captcha
(3) Color Picker Field
(4) Enable/Disable Default Registration fields.
(1) Fix image not shown in email.
(2) Fix image not shown in my account and in admin profile view page.
New Features added:
(1) Add Profile fields on checkout page.
(2) Following languages translations has been added.
German, French, Italian, Spanish, Dutch
(1) Warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, class ‘EO_Registration_Fields_Front’ does not have a method ‘custom_override_checkout_fields’ in /home/domain/public_html/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php on line 298.
Initial release of plugin
Easily customize registration form by installing WooCommerce Custom Registration plugin. Add 10+ different types of Woocommerce extra user registration fields such as text box, text area, select box, multi select box, checkbox, radio button, date picker, time picker, password and file/image upload. Customers can edit information they entered during signup from "my account" section.
Show fields on checkout page when Guest checkout is enabled
Drag and drop fields
Custom fields are shown on backend and can be easily managed
Show Fields data in my account section
Pre-Translated French, Spanish, German, Italian.
You can add extra fields to the registration form to get valuable information during sign up from your customers by using WooCommerce registration form plugin.
WooCommerce registration plugin supports 14 types of fields such as text area, text box, select box, checkbox, multi-select box, radio button, time picker, date picker, password, file upload, color picker, numeric field, and Google recaptcha.
WooCommerce custom registration form plugin also displays the default WooCommerce fields on the back office. You can enable or disable any default field easily.
Conditional logic lets you display the specific field when the condition is met based on users’ input.
Just drag and drop the new fields to the registration form to customize registration page with the help of WooCommerce custom registration form plugin .
WooCommerce registration form plugin enables you to configure each field such as name, mandatory/optional, hidden field, full/half-width, and status enable/disable.
WooCommerce registration fields plugin is also equipped with social login features such as Facebook and Twitter. It makes easy for customers to register on your website with just one click.
WooCommerce registration plugin allows you to enable Google recaptcha on the registration page to make the spam free registration process on your website.